At our firm, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
President & Founder
Licenses Series 6-Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative Series 63-Uniform Securities Representative Series 65-Uniform Investment Advisor Insurance Licensed in Kentucky
Andrew C Johnson
Andy received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of the Cumberlands in May 2010. He has been working with the firm since 2003 in a Tax Associate position. He is an enrolled agent licensed to practice in the state of...
Heather recently joined the firm as a CRM/Payroll Specialist. Although her hometown is Hyden Kentucky, she has been a resident of Corbin Kentucky for the last 10 years. She has one son, named Ronnie. Outside of the office, their...